July 19, 2015
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AT RED (JULY 2015)
Internship Opportunity at RED
Red Communication is a Vietnamese development organisation whose work with the mission to promote changes in Media Environment and Communication capacity of NGOs and CSOs through identifying problems and offering solutions and communication innovations in order to tackle the problems.
RED Communication’s main activities include:
- Research and application solutions and innovation in development communication.
- Communication capacity development through advisory and training services.
- Popularizing knowledge, legal practices and communication relating to development issues.
- Linking communication with development.
RED Communication (RED) is seeking to recruit a national or international individual for the following position:
- 01 Intern based in Hanoi Office
- Contract details: Fixed term contract
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Translating documents in terms of Communications, Policy, Advocacy and other fields, as required;
- Providing interpretation for foreign advisor and donors when required;
- Supporting on preparation logistic for the training courses, workshops and events;
- Taking minutes to meetings, conferences, etc.
- Supporting in doing research, filing and synthesizing information.
- Accompanying RED Communication staff to fieldtrip when required;
- Supporting other tasks if required.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree or Under-graduated,
- English fluency is mandatory;
- Experience in translating and interpreting;
- Interest in and Career-Oriented on Communications and Policy
- Good at communication skills;
- Good at computer skills: Microsoft Office and other graphic designing/visual affect software (Adobe Photoshop CS6, Corel, Illustrator, etc)
- Good at photographing, filming
- Willing to frequently travel to project sites and commit to work in development, non-profit fields when required.
Benefits and Terms
- Dynamic work environment
- Challenging job in a dynamic and supportive team
HOW TO APPLY?
Written application in English, stating why you are suitable for the post, together with full curriculum vitae, certified copies of available degrees should be sent by 31st July 2015 to:
E-mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Internship at RED – 2015
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
RED is an equal opportunity employer.