February 19, 2016
JOB OPPORTUNITY: INTERNSHIP IN COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT (02/2016)
Internship in Communication Department - RED
Red Communication is a Vietnamese development organisation whose work with the mission to promote changes in Media Environment and Communication capacity of NGOs and CSOs through identifying problems and offering solutions and communication innovations in order to tackle the problems.
RED Communication’s main activities include:
1.Research and application solutions and innovation in development communication.
2.Communication capacity development through advisory and training services.
3.Popularizing knowledge, legal practices and communication relating to development issues.
4.Linking communication with development.
RED Communication (RED) is seeking to recruit a national or international individual for the following position:
- 01 Intern based in Communication Department
- Contract details: Fixed term contract
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Managing and writing articles for RED’s channels including: websites and facebook groups/fan-pages;
- Updating and synthesizing daily news on issues related to communication, policy and journalists’ practice safety;
- Taking photos, videos in events, workshops, etc;
- Assisting on the production of RED’s communication publications;
- Taking minutes to meetings, conferences, etc;
- Supporting in doing research, filing and synthesizing information;
- Accompanying RED Communication staff to fieldtrip when required;
- Supporting other tasks if required.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree or Under-graduated;
- Good at communication skills, especially social media tools using;
- Good at computer skills: Microsoft Office and other graphic designing/visual affect software (Adobe Photoshop CS6, Corel, Illustrator, etc);
- Good at photographing, filming;
- Interest in and Career-Oriented on Communications and Policy;
- Experience in journalistic work/relations and English fluency is an advantage;
- Willing to frequently travel to project sites and commit to work in development, non-profit fields when required.
Benefits and Terms
- Dynamic work environment
- Challenging job in a dynamic and supportive team
HOW TO APPLY?
Written application (in English if applicable), stating why you are suitable for the post, together with full curriculum vitae, certified copies of available degrees should be sent by 29rd February 2016 to:
Subject: Internship at RED – 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
RED is an equal opportunity employer.