May 9, 2016
PROGRAM MANAGER RECRUITMENT (05/2016)
RED Communication is a scientific and nonprofit organization established on 12th January 2011 under the Decision No. 15/QD-LHH of the Board of Vuetnam Union of Science and Technology Association, and granted the License No. A-594 by Ministry of Science & Technology on 28th January 2011. RED’s mission is to promote changes in media environment in Vietnam. RED communication strives toward a fair society where legal rights are guaranteed and people's livelihoods improved. RED communication is a non-governmental organisation and as a pioneer in development communication in Vietnam, it uses the power of communication to achieve optimal results from development programmes and create conditions for their spreading. For more details about what we do, visit our website: English language: http://red.org.vn/en Vietnamese language: http://red.org.vn/vi RED Communication is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Policy Program Intern, who will take care of the following tasks: 1. Manage organizational programs, projects:
- Develop organizational annual plan and project plan;
- Supervise and speed up committed work progress, coordinate periodically, quarterly activities;
- Ensure the quality of project activities and products;
- Coordinate and manage finance of funded projects;
- Prepare reports to donors and related authorities.
- Assess organizational resources, internal and external context to develop organizational, program and fund-raising strategy;
- Synthesize information on donors, ideas of experts, partners and organization to prepare proposals;
- Discuss with donors, partners (negotiate conditions, provisions, documents, adjustments);
- Work with umbrella organization and stakeholders during approval and project management process.
- Capacity building for staff;
- Complete work process;
- Conciliate work relationship.
- Conduct other resposibilities assigned by Director;
- Assess staff periodically;
- Approve activity proposals.
- College degree with fluent English;
- At least 5 years of experience in program and project management;
- Knowledge about social issues, public policy, governance and media;
- Familiar with right-based approach, poverty reduction/eradication and development, gender equality;
- Skills: finance management, supervising and project report writing, management on relationship with donors, develop project plan, training and guiding, leadership and strategic thinking;
- Honest, careful, responsible and passionate about work.